Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Because of You!

I am soo happy,
so happy to know that I have succeeded in reaching your heart,
in taking a special place on your heart and dreams,
to know once more that I am not the only one that miss you and think of you all the time,
that dreams about you and talk to others about how sweet and unique you are.

I have waited so long to hear this from you,
to know how much I mean to you too.

I know now I love you because I miss you everyday we don't talk,
because I think of you and what we have talked before,
because when I hear the phone I wish it was you before looking at it,
because I check my email everyday to see if you have sent me an email or reply to mine,
because I even dream of you sharing hands with me and walking together,
and because you inspire me to tell you what is on my mind and heart,
making me forget how shy I am.

And yes, we are not really far,
you are only living miles away from me
but about 1 sec away from my thoughts.

About your dreams, yes darling,
I can picture that plus many other great things between us in the near future,
and I will do as much as I can to make those happen,
to make you feel happy, special, loved.
I know you will also try to make me feel like that too.

Thanks for being honest,
and for being the beatiful and sweet person you are.

I love you, Samuel

Copyright (C) 2006 German S. Benitez

No comments: