Thursday, November 23, 2006

Waiting, and waiting ,and waiting......

For me waiting sometimes hurts so much
Is like killing me slowly, painfully, when I am waiting for something to happen
Sometimes good things happen in my life but they just look and seem too good to be true,
and even though on the deepest of my heart I want to believe it and I want it to be true,
on the surface of it I dont cause I am tired of getting hurt, tired being played with,
tired of falling in love and giving the best of me and not receiving as much as I try to give up,
tired of being the nice boy that always end up being the best friend and nothing else,
or even nothing at all.


When I think live is smiling at me, most of the times it is just a matter of time before it stabs me on the back and leave me feeling like shit.
It is good that I still have great friends that love me and help me every time I go deep down below,
that I have a family that is not perfect but at least truly cares about me and how I feel and understand me,
that I try to recover myself too and try to learn from my mistakes and make myself stronger,
other wise I would fall deeper down and be lost forever

Sometimes I feel like I just want to dissapear,
or to make time go by as fast as I can,
cause I don't want to be asking myself what could happen tomorrow or what could not.
I just prefer to see it happening and thats it.
It's like I am loosing hopes on the future..............

Copyright (C) 2006 German S. Benitez

No comments: